Blogs Worthy of Your Time



Recently, I have been into a stage wherein I was motivated to expand my knowledge on a field where I am not certain whether I will be successful or not. With the help of these great minds in blogging and internet marketing, I made a statement to myself that "if they can do it, why can't I?". Upon reading their respective blogs every now and then, I gain additional knowledge as well as tips on how to excel in my chosen career.. 

Anyway, before I make this story very very long, I will get to the point, with no further ado, here are blogs very  worthy to visit.

  • Traffic Generation Cafe - This blog tackles about internet marketing and blogging. If you want what's hot and what's not, this is the place to be. This is blog is owned by Miss Ana Hoffman.

  • Persuasive Article Marketing - If you want to venture into article marketing this is the place to be. Get experts thoughts on how to be successful on marketing your contents. This is managed by Sylviane Nuccio.

  • The Bad Blogger - This blog is owned by Wong Chendong, if you want tricky and effective tips on blogging and marketing, this blog is a must.

  • Hot Blog Tips & Basic Blog Tips - If you want intense blogging tips on how to be the "man", this is the right place to get clever and informative information. Hosted by Sir Brian Hawkins and Ms Ileane.

  • Bob and Rosemary - This blog is owned by Bob Clarke and tackles on how to be an effective and efficient on Network Marketing.

  • Sweets Foods - Health, Social Media and Blogging tips in one. A must visit blog. Hosted by the dynamic Gera.

  • I BlogZone - This blog is managed by Francisco Perez and it talks on how to be effective on Internet Marketing.

  • Al Spaulding - If you want life lessons, you're in the right place. Get the thoughts of a man who is making the difference. Owned by Al Spaulding.


Whoa!! I think it's quite a lot already. Well, these are just a few of the blogs I visit every now and then, to name them all would take me a day to list them all. If you have time, pay these tremendous blogs a visit and I tell you, aside from the link back you get, you will surely learn a lot and be coming back for more.

If you know any blog worthy to visit and useful in gaining additional knowledge, feel free to write it down on the comment section. 



LIKE THIS POST? SHARE THIS TO Tweet This ! Share On Facebook ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Digg This Post ! Share On Reddit ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Share On MySpace ! Blog Feed !





Share your views...

16 Respones to "Blogs Worthy of Your Time"

Kaelel said...

Whoa! Why is it my TRIZZONE not on the list? Hahahah joking only.

Anyway, I'm glad you shared the list above. I've been trying to find great inspiration to write, unfortunately, I don't feel like writing yet. :(

However, I might hop into some of them and find some treasure to dig and have that motivation write... :)


October 13, 2011 at 12:51 AM
Unknown said...

Treasures awaits if you visit those blogs :)

Manila Life said...

Crumpylicious.com is also a good read! =)


October 13, 2011 at 2:30 AM
Unknown said...

Yeah it is a good read.. Been there already and contents are really interesting :) Keep it up

Belle said...

I've been to the bad bloggers site and read some of its posts and commented too. May be hopping to another blog on the list too.


October 13, 2011 at 4:45 AM
Unknown said...

Try visiting them Belle :) You might find what you need out of those list :)

Ileane Smith said...

Herbert, very cool of you to mention my blog in this post! Thanks so much for your support and the shout outs.
~Ileane


October 13, 2011 at 12:04 PM
Unknown said...

Don't mention is Ileane, awesome blogs like yours should be known. I learned a lot there and I think sharing them would be the best way to return the favor :)

Good to have you here :)

zamahsari said...

I often visit Ana Hoffman's blog and the it is the right place to get link building strategy.. For the rest I will check them out thanks your recommendation.


October 15, 2011 at 1:59 AM
Unknown said...

Yeah!! Ana's blog is cool :)

Renan said...

Thanks for the share dude. I am also in the bridge of learning the path that I have chosen. Right now, I am starting my site and hopefully it will be successful and can help increase my capabilities to accomplish my goals.


October 18, 2011 at 10:22 PM
AJ Banda said...

wow.. nice list here!

glad that I was able to drop by here... I got you followed! :)


October 19, 2011 at 3:01 AM
Christian Esperar said...

I also visit some sites that are listed in your post. There is also time that I don't want to blog and just read some information on blog that I've followed. But I can say that it is worth to read! BTW Nice list!


October 19, 2011 at 5:45 AM
Brian D. Hawkins said...

Well I am honored Herbert, thank you for including Hot Blog Tips. And you were right, you can do it and you are doing it.

BTW, thanks for matching me up with Ileane, I got a bit of a crush on her so it's a very nice match ;)

Thanks You, Sir Brian lol


October 23, 2011 at 6:05 AM
Increase Web Traffic said...

Herbert: your kind words and the mention are much appreciated.

Ana


October 23, 2011 at 8:33 PM
sai krishna said...

very nice blog resources list man.keep sharing .


December 29, 2011 at 7:47 AM

Post a Comment

This is a do-follow blog and is updated regularly.

■ Avoid posting non related contents.
■ Please use a name instead of blog name or SEO stuff, otherwise it will be deleted right away

 

Disclaimer | Filipino BlogKarya's HavenReggae MusicBXUNETFood DiaryDiamonds For Sale