A Song to Ponder







Check this awesome song from San Diego CA based band Tribal Seeds.

With heavy influence from Bob Marley, Steel Pulse, and Midnite, this new and unique group brings a refreshing rock vibe to roots style reggae music. Spiritually driven and musically talented, Tribal Seeds have created an art form for rebel music enthusiasts! With comparisons to the legendary group, The Police, they bring an authentic sound that reaches a broad demographic.


Two brothers, both raised playing instruments since early childhood in San Diego head the group. The lead singer Steven writes the lyrics for the group, and his brother Tony-Ray along with the band produce all their music. They have toured throughout the U.S. as well as Mexico, Aruba, Guam & Hawaii, and have shared the stage with Matisyahu, Stephen Marley, The Wailers, Rebelution and Gregory Issacs. 




144000
----------------

Broad is the road for the wicked to die.
Narrow is the road for the rights to survive.
But I know Jah will save the innocent,
From this ya yoke of poisoned men.
'Cause I heard Jah say, things of Armageddon.
Yes I heard Jah, save I from the Romans.
And they're wages, shall mean death.
And they're rulers, they're rulers!

Here I stand, the foot of Mount Zion.
Oversee this world of Babylonians.
Here I stand, the foot of the way.
144,000, saved!

Oh Jah, save them from wicked men.
Let he who seeks evil find death.
But I could never run a run away,
And leave the people confused and misled.
'Cause I heard Jah say, things of Armageddon.
Yes I heard Jah, save I from the Romans.
And they're wages, shall mean death.
And they're rulers, they're rulers!

Here I stand, the foot of Mount Zion.
Oversee this world of Babylonians.
Here I stand, the foot of the way.
144,000, saved!







LIKE THIS POST? SHARE THIS TO Tweet This ! Share On Facebook ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Digg This Post ! Share On Reddit ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Share On MySpace ! Blog Feed !





Share your views...

0 Respones to "A Song to Ponder"

Post a Comment

This is a do-follow blog and is updated regularly.

■ Avoid posting non related contents.
■ Please use a name instead of blog name or SEO stuff, otherwise it will be deleted right away

 

Disclaimer | Filipino BlogKarya's HavenReggae MusicBXUNETFood DiaryDiamonds For Sale